I took 16 tubs of Legos and 4 tubs of Duplo. Next year I will plan on taking 24 tubs of Legos and 8 Duplo! It was a great turn out with just over 100 in attendance!
This year I made up 8 different Lego Challenges and had a few on each of the tables. Several kids enjoyed doing the challenges!
- Build something with a "handful" of Legos
- Build something in less than a minute
- Build something using only one color
- Build something using only 2x2 bricks
- Build something using just one hand
- Build a bridge
- Write your name in Lego
- Build a tic-tac-toe game and play it with someone
Here are some photos from the event
|Three challenges in one!|