Saturday, July 4, 2015

Baby Storytime--Mommies and Babies

Summer is always an interesting time with so much going on in and out of the library!  I am trying to keep up!

Songs/Rhymes/Bounces
Words can be found at this post

[June 26]
Clap, Clap, Clap (Welcome)
We Sing Hello
Little Bear
Here are Baby's Eyes
As I Went Walking to Town One Day
This Little Piggy
Popcorn
Hug, Hug, Hug (Good-bye)


[July 3]
Clap, Clap, Clap
Hello Song
Little Bear
Here are Baby's Eyes
As I Went Walking to Town
Pat-a-Cake
Hickory Dickory Dock
Tick, Tock
Hug, Hug, Hug

Read Aloud

I Love My Baby Because...
Paullina Simons; illustrated by Cassia Thomas

[June 26, 2015]

Baby Love
by Angela DiTerlizzi; illustrated by Brooke Boynton Hughes

[July 3]

Shared Reading

Variety of books about mommies and babies including You Are My Baby series by Lorena Siminovich

No comments: