Saturday, January 7, 2017

Baby Storytime--Winter

We're celebrating more winter in Baby Storytime!  We had a nice group today, now that the holidays are over.

Songs/Rhymes/Bounces
I forgot my notebook at my desk; so we just winged it.  I know we've been doing the same songs for a while because I remembered most of them! :)

Hands are Clapping
Hello Song
Little Bear
When Cows Get Up in the Morning
Roly-Poly
Where is Thumpkin? *new*
Jingle Bells
One Bright Scarf

Read Aloud Book

Into the Snow
by Sharon Phillips Denslow; illustrated by Nancy Tafuri

Shared Reading

A variety of board books featuring winter and/or snow including...

Snow
by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace

Baby Loves Winter
by Karen Katz

Play and Learn
It's been a while since I pulled out the tunnel.  Several were "brave enough" to go through!

One of my babies that has been coming since he was 3 or 4 months old is now WALKING!!  That is always so exciting; but sad too because it won't be long until he moves up to toddlers!

No comments: