Friday, March 8, 2019

Peek-a-Boo! Baby Storytime

Read Aloud Books


Peekaboo Morning
by Rachel Isadora

Peek-a-Pet!
by Marie Torres Cinarusti; illustrated by Stephanie Peterson

Giant Pop-out Pets
Book Design by: Wendy Lui

Song/Rhymes/Bounces

You Ought to See My Baby
Baby-O!

Hello!
Hello _________
Hello _________
Hello _________
We're glad you're here today!

Little Bear

Peek-a Moo
with puppets and scarves
tune: The Wheels on the Bus

The cow in the barn goes peek-a-moo
Peek-a-moo, peek-a-moo
The cow in the barn goes peek-a-moo
All day long.

The pig in the pen goes peek-a-oink
The sheep in the meadow goes peek-a-baa
The dog in the yard goes peek-a-woof
The duck in the pond goes peek-a-quack

Where is Big Toe?
tune: Where is Thumpkin?

Where is big toe? Where is big toe?
Here I am! Here I am!
Wiggle, wiggle big toe
Wiggle, wiggle big toe
My big toe! My big toe!

Where is tummy?...
Tickle, tickle tummy...

Where are two hands?...
Happy, clappy two hands...

Here We Go Uppity Up!
Baby-O!

Humpty Dumpty

Peek-a-Boo
with scarves
Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-boo!
I see you! I see you!
I see your little nose
I see your tiny toes
Peek-a boo! I see you!

Shared Reading
A variety of picture books with lift-the-flaps

Flannel

Colors For You
Tune: Twinkle, Twinkle


Orange and yellow, green and blue, these are the colors just for you
Orange as a flower, green as a tree
Yellow as the sun, and blue as the sea
Orange and yellow, green and blue, these are the colors just for you.



No comments: