Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Beach and Ocean Storytime

Books

How Will We Get to the Beach? A Guessing-Game Story
by Brigette Luciani and Eve Tharlet

Sea, Sand, Me!
by Patricia Hubbell; illustrated by Lisa Campbell Ernst

I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean
by Kevin Sherry

Songs/Movement

Hello, Hello

We're Going to the Beach
Tune: The Farmer in the Dell

We're going to the beach
We're going to the beach
I bet we'll see a/some _________ there
We're going to the beach.

I Can Walk on Two Feet

Hop, Hop, Stop!

Slippery Fish (The Octopus)
Nancy Stewart

My Hands

My Hand Say Goodbye

Magnet Board

Little Crab, Little Crab come out and play
Where are you hiding at the beach today?

Outside Play!
Sand, water, shells and magnifying glasses, beach balls, seal ring toss, tunnel







No comments: