Friday, October 6, 2023

Books and Reading Storytime

Books

Family Storytime (Sept 5)

Hooray for Books!
by Brian Won

I'm Not Reading!
by Jonathan Allen

The Wonderful Book
by Leonid Gore

Preschool Storytime (Oct 6)

Where Are My Books?
by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

I'm Not Reading!
(see above)

The Book Hog
by Greg Pizzoli

Songs and Movement

Hello, Hello

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

I Know a Chicken [Shakey Egg]
Laurie Berkner
with egg shakers

My Hands Say Goodbye

Magnet Board

Bookworm, Bookworm come out and play
What color book are you reading today?

Open Ended Activity

Create a book
supplies provided: paper cut into quarters, stapler, stickers, crayons

Optional Books
(I kept a stash of books in case I got called to do an outreach)

Lola Loves Stories
by Anna Quinn; illustrated by Rosalind Bearshaw

Chicken Story Time
by Sandy Asher; illustrated by Mark Fearing

Book!
by Kristine O'Connell George; illustrated by Maggie Smith

Bear's House of Books
by Poppy Bishop; illustrated by Alison Edgson

My Book Box
by Will Hillenbrand

Books Always Everywhere
by Jan Blatt; illustrated by Sarah Massini

I Like Books
by Anthony Browne

No comments: