August 4 Family Storytime
Books
The Giant Jumperee
by Julia Donaldson and Helen Oxenbury
Am I a Frog?
by Lizzy Rockwell
Leap Back Home to Me
by Lauren Thompson; illustrated by Matthew Cordell
Music and Movement
Hello, Hello!
Jumping and Counting
Jim Gill
All the Little Frogs
tune: The Wheels on the Bus
All the little frogs go hop, hop, hop
Hop, hop, hop
Hop, hop, hop
All the little frogs go hop, hop, hop
All around the pond!
I asked the kids for other things a frog does:
Eat
Climb
Swim
Splash
Can You?
My Hands Say, "Let's Play!"
Magnet Board
I have a little froggy
His name was Tiny Tim
I put him in the bathtub
To see if he would swim
He drank up all the water
He gobbled up the soap
And when he tried to talk
He had a bubble in his throat.
Open Ended Art
Watercolors



No comments:
Post a Comment