Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A library blog

I have been keeping my own storytime blog for about two years.  It has been very beneficial for me and I love keeping it for my own sanity (since I can't remember my own "great" ideas!).  In addition to that "personal" blog, I will be writing a blog specifically for the library.  At first I wasn't sure that I wanted to try to keep up on two, (actually three because I maintain the library's Legos blog as well) but after thinking about it I am very excited!  Some of the things that will be on this blog are:

  • Preschool Storytime Outlines
  • Children's Programming
  • Early Literacy Skills
  • New(er) Children's Books
  • Book Recommendations
  • Information about children's authors
  • and "other library stuff"
Storytimes begin for the fall tomorrow!!  Preschool Storytimes are Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 AM.  Mrs. B (the children's librarian) has Baby and Me Storytime on Wednesdays at 9:15 AM and Toddler Storytime at 9:15 AM on Thursdays.

No comments: