Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spring! Outreach Storytime

I requested we purchase Stuck in the Mud for my mud storytime--however, it is out of print.  I then asked to Inter Library Loan it--well it finally came in...after my mud storytime, of course!  Since I had it I wanted to be sure to use it, as it is one of favorite books.  So mix it in with other spring books for a preschool visit today!

Books

There was an old lady who swallowed a frog
by Lucille Colandro; illustrated by Jared Lee


Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!
by Candace Fleming; illustrated by G. Brian Karas

Stuck in the Mud
by Jane Clarke; illustrated by Garry Parsons


Songs/Flannel Board

I Can Walk on Two Feet

I can walk on two feet, on two feet, on two feet
I can walk on two feet, all day long.

Run
Tiptoe
Jump
March

Hop (on one foot)

Five Little Piggies
(Flannel Board)

5 little piggies rolled in the mud
Oh, my goodness! They need a scrub!
The farmer took one piggy out
"Oink! Oink! Oink!" that pig did shout!

Continue counting down through one.

No little piggies rolled in the mud
They look so clean after their scrub.
The farmer turned his back...and then...
5 little piggies rolled in the mud again!

No comments: