Friday, November 10, 2017

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes Baby Storytimes

I did four weeks of body parts for baby storytime October/November.  It was very fun!

Read Aloud Books

Baby Love
by Angela Di Terlizzi; illustrated by Brooke Boynton Hughes

Ten Little Toes, Two Small Feet
by Kristy Dempsey; illustrated by Jane Massey


I Love You, Nose! I Love You, Toes!
by Linda Davick
(skipped nose, chest, belly, back, scratches)

All of Baby Nose to Toes
Victoria Adler; illustrated by Hiroe Nakata


Special Songs

Cheek, Chin

Cheek, chin
Cheek, chin
Cheek, chin, NOSE!

Cheek, chin
Cheek, chin
Cheek, chin, TOES!

Cheek, chin
Cheek, chin
Up baby GOES!

Rub-a-Dub-Dub
Rub-a-dub-dub, one child in the tub,
Tell me what you see.
One foot with toes, a hand, a nose
As clean as they can be!

Rub-a-dub-dub, one child in the tub,
Tell me what you see.
Two ears, a cheek
So clean they squeak
A chin, a tummy, a knee.

Rub-a-dub-dub, one child in the tub,
Tell me what you see.
Legs and arms, so clean and warm
Do they have a hug for me?


Shared Reading Books

Tickle my ears
Ten little fingers
Belly button book
Eyes, nose, fingers and toes
Where is baby’s belly button?
Whose Knees are these?
Ears, eyes, nose
Knees and Toes
Ten Tiny Toes
Hop a little, jump a little
Head shoulders knees and toes
Itsy bitsy spider
Where is baby’s yummy tummy?

No comments: