Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Things That Go! Toddler

Week 1
Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo
by Kevin Lewis; illustrated by Daniel Kirk

Rid Light, Green Light
by Anastasia Suen; illustrated by Ken Wilson-Max

Peek-a-Choo-Choo!
by Marie Torres Cimarusti;  illustrated by Stephanie Peterson

The Wheels on the Bus

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going to the moon
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We'll get there very soon.
5-4-3-2-1- BLAST OFF!

Week 2
My Bus
by Byron Barton

Freight Train
by Donald Crews

Truck Jam
A Paul Strickland Pop-up!

Where is Dump Truck?

Where is dump truck? Where is dump truck?
Here I am. Here I am.
How are you today, sir? Very well, I thank you.
Drive away. Drive away.
(school bus, sailboat, airplane)


Week 3
A Plane Goes Ka-Zoom
by Jonathan London

I Love Truck!
by Philemon Sturges

Giant Vehicle Pop Out


Run, Baby, Run
Casper Babypants

No comments: