Thursday, April 23, 2020

Body Parts

Where are Baby's Fingers?

Where, oh, where are baby's fingers?
Where, oh, where are baby's toes?
Where's the baby's belly button?
'Round and 'round it goes!

Where, oh, where are baby's ears?
Where, oh, where is baby's nose?
Where's the baby's belly button?
'Round and 'round it goes!


Five Fingers

Five fingers on this hand
Five fingers on that
A dear little nose
Two checks so tiny and fat.
Two eyes, two ears,
And ten little toes
That's the way the baby grows!


This is the Way I Move!
(tune: Here we go round the mulberry bush)

This is the way I touch my nose,
Touch my nose, touch my nose
This is the way I touch my nose
When I'm at storytime

Jump up and down
Spin in a circle
Hop, hop, hop
Touch my toes
Stretch up high
Sit at my spot


Ladybug, Ladybug

Ladybug, ladybug,
Fly out to the farm,
And land right on my little arm!

Ladybug, ladybug
Fly out of the tree
And land right on my little knee!

Ladybug, ladybug
Fly out of your bed,
And land right on my little head!

Ladybug, ladybug
Fly out of the rose,
And land right on my little nose!

No comments: