Saturday, May 14, 2022

Gardens


When Spring Comes
Kevin Henkes


What Does Bunny See? A Book of Colors and Flowers
Linda Sue Park; illustrated by Maggie Smith


Butterfly, Butterfly
Petr Horacek


A Good Place
Lucy Cousins
A few for the younger group


The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear
Don and Audrey Wood


Peek-a-Bloom!
Marie Torres Cimarusti
Song and Rhymes

A Little Seed

A little seed for me to sow
A little soil to make it grow
A little sun, a little shower
A little wait...and then a flower!

I'm Hopping Like a Bunny
Nancy Stewart

A Very Simple Dance to Do
Sesame Street

Here is a Beehive

Here is a beehive
But...where are the bees?
Hidden inside where nobody see.
Watch and we'll see them come out of their hive
One, two, three, four, five!
Buzzz!!


There's Something in My Garden

There’s something in my garden,
Now what can it be?
There’s something in my garden
That I can't really see.
Hear its funny sound….
Ribbit-Ribbit-Ribbit
A frog is what I found!
Ribbit-Ribbit-Ribbit

Mouse (squeak-squeak-squeak)
Bird (tweet-tweet-tweet)
Bumblebee (buzz-buzz-buzz)
Rabbit (thump-thump-thump)

No comments: