Friday, June 3, 2022

Boxes

Hello, Hello

Nesting Boxes

Here is a box, let's open it wide
And we'll find out, what's inside...

Last box
Here is a box where something is hid
I wonder whatever is under the lid?
Let's listen for a shout
And see who come out!

Inside last box are a few plastic animals

Book

Grace and Box
by Kim Howard; illustrated by Megan Lotter

Song

Silly Dance Contest
Jim Gill

Book

Thank You Bear
by Greg Foley

Movement

Jack in the box
Jack in the box
Siting quiet and still
Won't you come out?
Yes I will!
I look to the lfet
I look to the right
I look straight ahead
Then I plop out of sight!

Book

Sitting in My Box
by Dee Lillegard; pictures of Jon Agee

Magnet Board

Little Fox, Little Fox come out and play
What color box are you in today?

My Hands Say Goodbye


Alternate books

My Book Box by Will Hillenbrand

Not a Box by Antoinette Portis

Big Box, Little Box by Caryl Hart; illustrated by Edward Underwood

No comments: