Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Baby Storytime--Colors

Songs, Rhymes, Bounces

You Ought to See My Baby
(Baby-O)

My group is finally big enough to have to do "hellos" by threes instead of individually!

Good Morning
(tune: Happy Birthday)

Good morning to ________
Good morning to ________
Good morning dear ________
It's nice to see you!

Little Bear
Little Bear in the tree
Sitting oh so still
Won't you come out?
Yes, he will!

He looks to the left
He looks to the right
He looks straight ahead
Then he pops out of sight!

Old MacDonald had a Farm
Cow, horse, sheep, pig

My Little Hands
I take my little hands and go clap, clap, clap
I take my little hands and go clap, clap, clap
I take my little hands and go clap, clap, clap
Clap, clap all day long

Feet...tap
Knees...bend

Tiny Little Babies
Tune: Shortenin' Bread

Tiny little babies love bouncin', bouncin'
Tiny little babies love bouncin', yeah!
Tiny little babies love bouncin', bouncin'
Tiny little babies love bouncin' so...
Bounce to the left, bounce to the right
Hug that baby nice and tight!

I'm a Little Teapot

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Toast
I am toast in the toaster
I'm getting very hot
Tick, tock, tick tock
Up I pop!

One Bright Scarf

Flannel Board

Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you See?

Books
One per week

Cat's Colors
by Jane Cabrera
Yellow is My Color Star
by Judy Horacek

I Went Walking
by Sue Williams; illustrated by Julie Vivas

Lunch
by Denise Fleming

Freight Train
by Donald Crews

No comments: