Thursday, February 11, 2016

Baby Love Storytime

I came across an adorable new book to share at my Baby Storytime!  It's fit the "theme" from the past several weeks about loving relationships.  This one is from the point of view of an older sibling.

Song/Rhymes/Bounces

Words for most of these can be found here

Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands
Good Morning to You
Little Bear
Jingle Bells
Roly-Poly
Wheels on the Bus
(verses: wheels; babies--go bumpity bump; horn--goes beep, beep, beep (touch baby's nose on each "beep"); mommies--say "I love you!"; wheels)

Hickory Dickory Dock
Hey Diddle, Diddle
Toast

Tickle the Clouds
Read Aloud Book

I Love You Baby
by Giles Andreae; illustrated by Emma Dodd


Shared Reading

A variety of board books about loving baby including

I Love You More
by Sebastien Braun

You Are My Baby: Meadow
by Lorena Siminovich

Play and Learn
Now that tax season is here we have to hurry right out of the room so AARP Tax Aid can get in to set up.  It was kind of sad having everyone gone by 11:30!

No comments: