Friday, September 9, 2016

Unusual Animals Storytime

A catch all theme for all those adorable animals that only have a book or two...

Books

Wombat Walkabout
by Carol Diggory Shields; illustrated by Sophie Blackall

Who Has This Tail?
by Laura Hulbert; illustrated by Erik Brooks

Songs

ABC Welcome

The Bean Bag Song
(tune: If You're Happy and You Know It)

There's a bean bag on my hair, on my hair
There's a bean bag on my hair, on my hair
There's a bean bag on my hair, now leave it right up there
There's a bean bag on my hair, on my hair.

Additional verses:

There's a bean bag on the ground, now step and step around

There's a bean bag on my toe, lift it high and lift it low

There's a bean bag on my hand, toss it up and watch it land.


Play and Learn

Arctic Animal Do-a-Dot Maze (from Gift of Curiosity)

Puzzles

Train

Blocks

Puppets

No comments: