Thursday, April 11, 2024

Spring Take Two

Books

Wake Up, It's Spring!
by Lisa Campbell Ernst




Egg
by Kevin Henkes

Splish, Splash, Ducky!
by Lucy Cousins

Songs and Movement

Hello, Hello

Are You Sleeping?  Baby Animal Edition

I Know a Chicken
Laurie Berkner (with shaker eggs)

Hands Up High
Put your hands up high
Put your hands down low
Put your hands in the middle
And wiggle them so.
Put your elbows in front
Put your elbows in back
Put your elbows in the middle
And quack, quack, quack

My Hands Say, "Let's Play!"

Flannel Board

Over in the Meadow
Turtle, Fish, Bird

Open-Ended Art

Egg Printing




If I'd had older kids...
I really wanted to share Bear's new book, but it was just too long for my group.  But I want to remember it so I can do it in the future.

Bear Finds Eggs
by Karma Wilson; illustrated by Jane Chapman

No comments: