Thursday, September 26, 2019

Books About Books Storytimes

Family Storytime


Where are my books?
by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

Book!
by Kristine O'Connell George; illustrated by Maggie Smith

I Like Books!
by Anthony Browne


Toddler

The Wonderful Book
by Leonid Gore

Book!
by Kristine O'Connell George; illustrated by Maggie Smith

I Like Books!
by Anthony Browne

Preschool and Outreach

The Book Hog
by Greg Pizzoli

Hooray for Books!
by Brian Won

Book Cheer! by Brod Bagert
with a few adjustments by me
(with Preschool+)

Hands--slap, slap, clap for each line (slap knees)

Refrain:
Books are good
Books are great
I like books
I cannot wait!

Bird books,
Bug books,
Bear books too.
Words and pictures through and through

Refrain

Books in color.
Black and white.
Shinny books.
Fat books
Day and night.

Refrain

Sad books,
Glad books,
Funny books too.
Books for me and books for you.

Refrain

No comments: