Friday, November 5, 2021

Away We Go! Zoom Storytime

Welcome Song
Hello Friends
with sign language

Book
Two Dogs on a Trike
by Gabi Snyder, illustrated by Robin Rosenthal

Song
Drive My Car
by Laurie Berkner

Book
Animals Go Vroom!
by Abi Cushman

Song
Driving in My Car
Ralph's World

Book
Listen Up! Train Song
by Victoria Allenby

Ending Song
Goodbye Friends
with sign language

Alternate
I planned on doing My Bus flannel, but it was very awkward to try to hold the flannel board and manipulate the pieces, so at the last minute I changed it to Driving in My Car.  For Day Two of Zoom I was going to read My Bus (instead of Animals Go Vroom!) then do a flannel guessing game with the dog hiding behind one of the vehicles.  We didn't have anyone come to Friday morning's Zoom.
My Bus
by Byron Barton

No comments: