Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Bears

Storytime in the Children's Area again because the elevator is still broken, but at least this time I felt more prepared because I knew there was a chance I'd be upstairs again.  It went so much better than last week's!! Whew!!

Hello, Hello

If You Were a Panda Bear
by Wendell and Florence Minor

Two Little Panda Bears

Two little panda bears sitting on a hill
One named Jack; one named Jill
Run away Jack; run away Jill
Come back Jack; come back Jill

Peering at the sky...Low and High
Sitting on a pole...Fast and Slow
Sitting on a car...Near and Far
Looking at a cloud...Quiet and Loud

My Hands

Where's My Teddy?
by Jez Alborough

Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear

Turn around
Touch the ground

Dance on your toes
Touch your nose

Reach up high
Touch the sky

Bend down low
Touch your toes

Jump up now
Take a bow

Stomp your feet
Take a seat

Flannel Story
Used the script from Felt Board Magic
adapted from Polar Bear's Underwear by Tupera Tupera

Washing Machine made from a Kleenex box

My Hands Say Goodbye


I had quickly made up a bear scavenger hunt for children to do.  I hid pictures of a panda bear, brown bear, black bear, polar bear, and a teddy bear in the children's area for them to find and each had a half sheet of paper they could mark off the ones they found.  They absolutely love it!
Bear Scavenger Hunt around the children's area

Duplos

Weighted Bears and Balance

Wooden Beads

Coloring

No comments: