Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Soup!

Books

Bear and Chicken
by Jannie Ho

Soup Day
by Melissa Iwai

A Soup Opera
by Jim Gill, illustrated by David Moose


Is That Wise Pig?
by Jan Thomas

Magnet Board

Vegetable Riddles
 
I’m round, red, and juicy and I’m good in a stew
Chop me up for a salad to feed a large crew.
 
I’m long and orange and crunchy
And bunny rabbits like me a lot
If you eat enough of me, I can help you see.
 
There’re many ways to eat me, with a fork or on the cob
If I’m dry and heated up you’ll love to hear me pop!
 
Mash me, bake me, or make me into fries
I could be red or brown and I also have eyes!
 
I’m born in a pod with others like me
I’ll roll around on your plate and I’m round and I’m green.

Songs

Hello, Hello

Jumping and Counting
Jim Gill

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes

Hop, Hop, Stop!

My Hands Say Goodbye

(we did not do The Soup is Boiling Up because we were in the Children's Area)

Open Ended Play

Pots, bowls, spoons, whisk etc.
Plastic food

Magnets

Wooden beads on strings

No comments: