Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Hugs and Kisses Baby Storytimes

Books

A Kiss Means I Love You
by Kathryn Madeline Allen; photos by Eric Futran

All Kinds of Kisses
by Nancy Tarfui

Counting Kisses
by Karen Katz


Hugs and Kisses for the Grouchy Ladybug
by Eric Carle

Songs/Rhymes/Bounces

You Ought to See My Baby
Baby-o

Good Morning
tune: Happy Birthday

Good morning to _______
Good morning to _______(you)
Good morning dear ________
It's nice to see you!

Little Bear

Barnyard Banter
A ________ lives on a farm
A ________ live on a farm
______, ________ is what it says
A _________ live on a farm

My Body
On my face I have a nose,
And way down here I have ten toes.
I have two eyes that I can blink
I have a head to help me think.
I have a chin, and very near,
I have two ears to help me hear.
I have a with which is speak,
And when I run I use my feet.
Here are my elbows and my knees
Here are my cheeks my mom loves to squeeze!

Five Little Riders
Five little riders on a nice winter day
Jumped on their ponies and rode far away.
They galloped in the meadow
And they galloped up a hill
They galloped so fast
That they all took a spill!

Jack Be Nimble

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Pudding on a Plate
Pudding on a plate (x2)
Wibble, wobble, wibble, wobble
Pudding on a plate.

Candies in the jar (x2)
Shake them up, shake them up
Candies in the jar.

Candles on the cake (x2)
Blow them out (blow), blow them out (blow)
Candles on the cake.

Airplane in the sky (x2)
Fly it high, fly it high
Up to the sky!

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

One Bright Scarf

Flannel Board

Hearts 1, 2, 3
A pink heart, a white heart, a purple heart I see
Now help me count them:1, 2, 3!

A small heart, a big heart, the biggest heart I see
Now help me count them: 1, 2, 3!

No comments: