Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Hugs and Kisses

Books

Dinosaur Kisses
by David Ezra Stein

Kitty's Cuddles
by Jane Cabrera

How About a Kiss for Me?
by Todd Tarpley; illustrated by Liza Woodruff

Songs and Movement

Hello, Hello

We are the Dinosaurs
Laurie Berkner

One Little Dinosaur
1 little dinosaur went out to play
On a bright and sunny day
He had such E-NOR-MOUS fun
He called another dinosaur to come
DI-NO-SAUR!

end...
They ran, they jumped, they had such fun
They played and played til the day was done.

I've Changed My Mind
Jim Gill with scarves

Popcorn Kernels
Popcorn kernels, popcorn kernels 
In a pot, in a pot
Shake 'em, shake 'em, shake 'em
Shake 'em, shake 'em, shake 'em
Til they Pop!
Til they Pop!

Flannel

There is a shape that I can make that shows that I love you
H-E-A-R-T (x3)
A heart shows that I love you!

Which color heart is missing?

Activity

I Love You to Pieces
with markers and foam stickers

No comments: