Sunday, November 2, 2014

November is Picture Book Month!

One of my most favorite things...picture books!  I guess as a children's librarian that is a given,  But I wanted to help celebrate this month by using the calendar from Picture Book Month website to post my favorite picture book from each of the daily themes.  

It has been a fun adventure to think about the chosen themes and decide (or) find a picture book I love that goes with the theme.  For the most part I tired to choose the first book that popped into my head because that is usually my favorite.  There were a few theme, though, that I had to do a little digging to find (or be reminded of) a great picture book.

All ready I am a day behind...hopefully I am able to post most days with my favorite book for each theme this month!

No comments: