Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Books (and old songs) Outreach Storytime

I took all new(er) books to read to the older two classes (preschool and Pre-K) at my outreach storytime today.  I really enjoyed getting into some new books!

Dinosaur Parade
by Shari Halpern

My Bike
by Byron Barton

Home Tweet Home
by Courtney Dicmas

Books For Me
by Sue Fliess; illustrated by Mike Laughead

Wolfie the Bunny
by Ame Dyckman; illustrated by Zachariah OHora

Monkey and Duck Quack Up!
by Jennifer Hamburg; illustrated by Edwin Fotheringham

This Book Just Ate My Dog
by Richard Byrne

(Old) Songs we sang
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
If You're Happy and You Know It

I also did a storytime for babies and another one for toddlers.  They loved the puppets I took (duck, pig, kitten, cow) to use while we sang Old MacDonald Had A Farm.  We also sang 3 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and  The Wheels on the Bus.  We read John Butler's Whose Nose and Toes and a variety of board books.

No comments: