Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Cats--Preschool Storytime

Books
I am a Cat
by Galia Bernstein

Black Cat, White Cat
by Silvia Borando

Flannel

Six little kittens found a box of paint.
They jumped right in...their mother will faint!
The first little kitten came out all red.
"I'll be orange," the second kitten said.
The third little kitten turned bright yellow
"I'll be green", said the next little fellow.
The fifth kitten said, "My favorite color is blue"
"Purple for me," said the sixth with a mew
Danding home the kittens go
To show their mother a KITTEN RAINBOW!

Songs

Kitty Cat
(tune: I'm a little teapot)
I'm a little kitty cat nice and sweet
Here are my whiskers and her are my feet
When I go out hunting mice beware!
Or you might just get a...SCARE!

Five Little Kittens
5 little kittens standing in a row
They nod their heads to the children so.
They turn to the left, they turn to the right
They stand up and stretch in the bright sunlight.
Along comes a dog, who's ready for some fun...
Me-ooow! See the kittens run!

Play and Learn
Stuffed animal cats and dogs and vet set

No comments: