Saturday, March 4, 2023

Hearts and Hugs--Baby Storytime

Books
(one per session)

A Kiss Means I Love You
by Kathryn Madeline Allen, photographs by Eric Futran

All Kinds of Kisses
by Nancy Tafuri

The Cuddle Book
by Guido Van Genechten

A Kiss Like This
by Mary Murphy

Songs/Rhymes/Bounces

You Ought to See My Baby
Baby-O

Welcome
At storytime we have ________ today
We're so glad let's shout "Hooray!"

Little Bear

When Cows Get Up in the Morning

They're a Part of Me
(tune: The Muffin Man)

I can make my hands go clap
Clap, clap, clap
Clap, clap, clap
I make my hands go clap
They're a part of me.

I can make my feet go tap...
I can make my nose so beep!...
I can make my finger wiggle...

Hey Diddle Diddle

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Little Red Wagon

The Elevator Song
Baby-O

One Bright Scarf  OR  Jingle Bells (we had snow a few more times...)

Flannel Board

Hearts

A small heart, a big heart, the biggest heart I see
Now help me count them. One, two, three!

A white heart, a pink heart, a purple heart I see
Now help me count them. One, two, three!

No comments: