Friday, December 18, 2015

December Book Club

Here are the books we book talked to each other!  I love having others to talk to about the books  I love reading!

The Rest of Us Just Live Here
by Patrick Ness

Circus Mirandus
by Cassie Beasley

Finding Gossamyr
by David A. Rodriguez

Ink and Bone
by Rachel Caine

Out of the Easy
by Ruta Sepetys

The three books I shared:

The Doldrums
by Nicholas Gannon
I really enjoyed this book, until the end when I realized this is the first book in a new series.  I hate when I read a book and I don't know it's in a series!  I don't know if I like it enough to re-read it when the 2nd one comes it.

Masterminds
by Gordon Korman
Another book that I found out at the end is the first of a new series!  However, this one was action packed with a bit of mystery so I will definitely be reading (or listening to) the next one in the series.

Crenshaw
by Katherine Applegate
I got through this quick book in one evening.  Insight into the emotional struggles a young boy faces when his family becomes homeless for a second time.

No comments: